Turkey Bacon Wrapped Egg Muffins
- 8 eggs
- 8 slices turkey bacon
- 1 cup chopped spinach (fresh or frozen)
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Crack eggs into a bowl, then whisk until fluffy.
- Add in spinach, salt and pepper.
- Line the edge of the muffin spaces with a slice of turkey bacon.
- Pour egg mixture into bacon lined muffin spaces.
- Bake for 2025 minutes, or until golden brown and firm to the touch.
Jenny’s Tip: If you don’t have a muffin pan you can make one large dish by lining a baking dish with turkey bacon slices, and adding the egg mixture. These also freeze really well so make in bulk for days when you are in a rush!
Want more recipes and nutrition inspo or interested in Jenny’s 28-Day Low Carb Bootcamp? Follow her here.